Elephant Eye, Hwange National Park
Elephant’s Eye, is situated 13 km from the entrance to Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe, on a private concession of 2500 hectares. The lodge is a truly eco-style lodge offering a unique barefoot luxury experience
Hwange National Park is the largest Park in Zimbabwe, covering an area of approximately 14 650 square kilometers. Named after a local chief, Hwange is situated in the northwest corner of the country about one hour south of the Mighty Victoria Falls. Because of its close proximity to Victoria Falls, Hwange boasts an incredible biodiversity of flora and fauna, and a plethora of African wildlife. There are over 100 species of mammals and nearly 400 bird species recorded in Hwange National Park. Specifically, the elephant population in Hwange is world famous, as it is one of the largest in the world.
- 8 tented en-suite chalets overlooking a waterhole
- Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom (bath and double basin), king sized bed and an outside shower.
- Mosquito Netting
- Wireless Internet at the Main Camp
- Communal Boma area
- Dining Area
- Credit card facilities
- Natural Ozone Eco Swimming Pool
- Electricity & Solar power
- Sleep-out Deck